Blizz should make a WoW movie.

Especially since there cinematic videos are so leet.

By
Username
NotRetarded
6 years ago

Hey guys I really like WoW.

And I just noticed something from all there cinematic adventures. (videos)

They are high res and very cool/realistic looking.

I believe they should make a movie. I mean with 10 million+ players I'm sure it'd sell. Plus those people who don't know bout WoW or never thought about it too much.

Do you guys think they should make a movie?

I'd go to it... XD

CINEMATIC VIDEO HERE!!

btw: i cant edit te already existing poll. so you'll have to deal with the "No WoW is gay" option. it just means NO for... some of you.

151 posts 20,420 views
  • You must be a member

Replies

• Mastawidget's Levels
    • P1: Beggar
    • A6: Elder
      Account Age: 6 years
    6 years ago:

I would consider it, but honestly, I'd wait for the dvd to come out. I am NOT gonna be caught watching an animated film of a nerdy video game! Also, I heard talk of a movie, but nothing will happen, or atleast for a while.

User Title
    Don't pay attention to my outd
  • NotRetarded's Levels
    • P2: Drudge
    6 years ago:
    Posted by Mastawidget I would consider it, but honestly, I'd wait for the dvd to come out. I am NOT gonna be caught watching an animated film of a nerdy video game! Also, I heard talk of a movie, but nothing will happen, or atleast for a while.

Thats one way to think of it.

I might be kinda embarrassed as well but I mean no one I know plays WoW so I don't really have anything to worry about. =D

User Title
    Retarded or not...I choose NOT
  • Mastawidget's Levels
    6 years ago:
    Posted by NotRetarded
    Posted by Mastawidget I would consider it, but honestly, I'd wait for the dvd to come out. I am NOT gonna be caught watching an animated film of a nerdy video game! Also, I heard talk of a movie, but nothing will happen, or atleast for a while.
    Thats one way to think of it. I might be kinda embarrassed as well but I mean no one I know plays WoW so I don't really have anything to worry about. =D

This is actually the reason I'd be embarrassed. Going alone to see this movie is just nerdy to people.

User Title
    Don't pay attention to my outd
  • paul's Levels
    • E2: Guide
      EF: 36
      Account Age: 7 years
    Username
    paul
    6 years ago:

I say they dont on the fact that it will have shitty graphics and the movie theater would be sweaty and greasy.

User Title
    Transcendence into the Periphe
  • Godsmack's Levels
    • P4: Worker
      Account Age: 8 years
    Username
    Godsmack
    6 years ago:
    Posted by paul I say they dont on the fact that it will have shitty graphics and the movie theater would be sweaty and greasy.

have you seen the cinematic video... that was amazing, that's what the graphics would be like

User Title
    Free candy. My pants.
  • Davey!'s Levels
    • E1: Helper
      EF: 7
    6 years ago:

Make a simple no option.. I don't think wow is gay.. but a movie is a bad idea.

OMG I'M ALMOST EPIC'D OUT!!! I JUST NEED 34 MORE PELTS!

Does WoW really even have a story? If it does it's probably just good enough for a game..

like with diablo 2 (Trust me I loved D2) it had A story, but nothing worth bragging about.

User Title
    I got 99 problems but a bitch
  • paul's Levels
    • E2: Guide
      EF: 36
      Account Age: 7 years
    Username
    paul
    6 years ago:
    Posted by Godsmack
    Posted by paul I say they dont on the fact that it will have shitty graphics and the movie theater would be sweaty and greasy.
    have you seen the cinematic video... that was amazing, that's what the graphics would be like

yea lol I was poking fun at the graphics in general but thats to keep the game running smoomthly. I know blizzard can make some sick fucking cinematic movies.

User Title
    Transcendence into the Periphe
  • Amen's Levels
      Account Age: 9 years
    Username
    Amen
    6 years ago:

I find it funny that when people talk about WoW, you guys call them nerdy people. Meanwhile, we have people here who spend months on maps, tons of time on models/skins and you don't call them nerdy? Not to mention, alot of you guys play other games alot, so how does that make WoW players any nerdier than you all?

User Title
    Eater of Bananas
  • Davey!'s Levels
    6 years ago:
    Posted by paul yea lol I was poking fun at the graphics in general but thats to keep the game running smoomthly. I know blizzard can make some sick fucking cinematic movies.

Look at D2.. I thought that looked pretty impressive for the time..

User Title
    I got 99 problems but a bitch
  • Windows 98's Levels
      EF: 1
      Account Age: 9 years
    6 years ago:

Fun fact: A movie is in production right now. Blizzard is way ahead of you. You think their employees make millions of dollars every year and not a single person in that company came up with this idea?

The Man, The Myth, The Legend
  • You must be a member